Monday, December 22, 2008

The first time , be it driving, swimming or blogging, is often characterised by starting trouble. Getting off the blocks involves not just some sound engine priming, but a bit of mindset cobweb cleansing and unscrewing your good old inertia as well. But now that my mind has been completely overwhelmed by the thought of "Le'mme Just do it" - i am off and how !

So here i am -wanting to write about things, events, plans,people and everything else that bothers me and things that dont. to be honest am still debating whether my first few blogs should be about my life or about those who matter to me or about the impacted employees of the company that i work in - events that are destined to change not just their lives but even my entire outlook on what makes businesses tick, survive and thrive and perhaps even alter the course of my life.

i guess i've found what to start off with. i now need to name it. guess wil return to this, sooner than later...




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this great - u r discovering the creative side in you - would be prefer the creative - the out of box - the fun part of you - to do with your feelings - what is top of the mind - and vent it out. so don't restrict yourselves - and regarding life's lessons - if u cd do it in the movie style and not in a "preachy way - OUR ARTY

Zinger said...

sure buddy..and thanx for gong thru this. wil surely try to do more of what u say..